Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Favorites!

Photo by Angel Samples Photography

Buongiorno Beautiful Ladies!

Today's blog with be the first of my personal favorite finds! I will be showcasing some of my top picks in cosmetics, hair products, jewelry, clothes, interviews and more!

                                                          
Face Primer
Just as you prepare a canvas base for a beautiful painting by applying gesso, so you also prepare the face for flawless make-up by applying a primer! The quality and smoothness of the primer is key.

I am highlighting  a seriously amazing face primer that is my favorite by Rain Cosmetics called Smooth Criminal Face Primer. I have tried many primers, but Rain Cosmetics (one of my favorite brands) recently came out with this product and as the name implies, it is almost criminally smooth!
Photo courtesy of RainCosmetics.com - Even the packaging is cute!

The key for your foundation is making sure your face is hydrated and smooth! A primer does just that, in addition with regular moisturizer. It smooths fine lines, wrinkles, hides blemishes, and hydrates! All of this insures that your makeup does not look cakey - one of my pet peeves! Since I have started using a face primer, I can see a difference in the mirror and in photos!


Quote of the Day: Nothing can dim the light that shines within.

XOXO,
~V



0 comments

Post a Comment