Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Miss Universe "Round 1"

Hola! Olá! Bonjour! Hallo! 您好

Whatever language you say it in, Welcome to everyone from around the world. 

Even with a chill in the air, it's been a beautiful sunny day in Miami!❤️ I headed out earlier today to the beautiful campus of FIU (Florida International) to watch the prelims for Miss Universe.The excitement in the air was palpable around campus. The Arena was packed with hundreds of fans cheering for their country's queen! The stage was fabulous and had Miami flare! To top it off Nick Jonas performed live! Each and every girl was stunning with their own personal flare in their gown choice. You could tell all the hard work that the girls had put into getting swimsuit ready.  After seeing them on stage, I have narrowed my personal picks down to a Top 5.

My Top 5 picks are:

Australia
Russia
Ukraine
Colombia
Jamaica 


 Be sure and watch the finals tonight on NBC! 

My chosen outfit for the day was a very comfortable cocktail dress from BeBe. It is a lovely color of peach accented with gold stones. It reminded me of the Miami sunrise this morning.  I chose nude pumps and gold jewelry to accessorize! 

My hair and make up was styled by Liz Everett! Liz has recently been named the number one hair and make up artist by Pageant Planet! 

With Love❤️, 


Quote of the Day: "Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness." Oprah #WomenWhoInspire

0 comments

Post a Comment