Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

OOTD: Miami ❤️



Buenos Noches en Miami❤️

I want to share my outfit of the day #OOTD. 

My black lace top from BeBe is comfy as well as cool! It pairs perfectly with my retro throwback parachute pants from BeBe also. Side pockets on the pants are the perfect place for your phone and lipgloss. The Chanel handbag I received from "Santa" adds just the right touch. What can I say about the shoes? The higher the heels the closer to Heaven ❤️. This outfit helped make for a easy, breezy day around Miami. I'm loving the warmth! 


Special shoutout to Ashley Mandarich for the amazing hair and makeup! I wish I could take you everywhere! 


With love, 

V ❤️

Quote of the day: Always listen to your heart because even though it's on your left side, it's always right. - Nicholas Sparks





0 comments

Post a Comment