Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

#TeammateTuesdayTips : Skin Care

 

Hello Beauties!

My teammates have a lot of great beauty tips that I would like to share with everyone! This is the first of #TeammateTuesdayTips!


 Here's today's Skin Care Buzz......


"My favorite skin care product is simply "coconut oil". I use it as a cleanser, makeup remover, and a moisturizer!" - Nilou

"My skincare obsession right now is a sugar lip polish by Fresh. It's an exfoliating treatment that leaves your lips delightfully soft and perfect (great for winter). It's great to keep your lips smooth, so that when you apply lipsticks you do not get that annoying cracked look. I get mine from Sephora for $20!" -  Emma


These ladies both have flawless, beautiful skin! I can't wait to try out their tips.

Comment below with what beauty questions you want answered! <3

With Love,

V

Quote of the Day: Be The Best Version of You!

0 comments

Post a Comment